Picture Credit: DigiTech’s Tech Continuum
Kevin Horek at Hybrid Ventures has done a great job of putting interviews with early to mid stage entrepreneurs online for fans of talk shows and insane multi-taskers. Kevin also runs the Waves of Tech site here on the Modern Life Network. The parent company is Hybrid Global and they have promising capital commitment sectors:
- Founded on a data warehouse project with a suite of applications designed and developed to manage and monitor all air quality monitoring data for the largest oil sands project in the world, we take data science and engineering as seriously as we take our sexy user interface design strategy.
- With a focus on mobile, we build for the web and native mobile platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows Mobile. Balancing good business and modern technologies means we employ proven methods and interject new technologies with the big picture and bottom line in mind. Think cutting edge, not bleeding edge.
- We are privileged to have some of the best talent in the country and are proud to be providing leading technologies in many industries worldwide while fostering learning and growth within our dynamic team.
My name is Kevin Horek and I work as a Creative Director & Partner at Hybrid Ventures. I have worked on projects for BMW, Best Buy, Apple, Adobe, Investors Group, Sprint, Eastlink, ATB, TD, Qantas Airlines, Emirates Airlines, Syngenta, CB Richard Ellis, Grubb&Ellis, Cushman & Wakefield, and Colliers International. My work has won site of the day, best site of the year for Colliers International, and has been published in Hit Parader magazine.
In addition to profiling Robin Smith, co-founder of NextPhase Foundation (I am on their Advisory Board), Kevin has features on:
- Electric Bicycles
- Social Good Change Creator
- Teen-led Tech/Business Conferences
- Social Media/Advertising Apps
- Vaccine Tracking
- Pipeline Leak Detection
- Stocktaker and on and on…