Ideas about Innovation is an initial effort to learn WordPress to discuss a topic about which we are passionate ! As an analytical shop, our orientation is to:
1) live in the world of ideas, invention, creation and discovery;
2) Tap into innate human creativity and appreciate the richness of diversity;
3) Focus on intrinsic motivation rather than biological or rewards-based motivators; and
4) Explore new innovations in Electronics, Aerospace, Health, Business Process, Household Management, Energy and Government-sponsored initiatives.
Picture credit: Rafel Olechowski
It would be a goal of IAI to turn this site into a useful tool for entrepreneurs and innovators to share ideas- a virtual digital community. For now, IAI will return to the challenge of trying to identify and share interesting content with the help of our research department, TriStar Research LLC.
10 Unforgettable Quotes by Jim Rohn
The late personal development legend’s words still ring true with his millions of fans.
When personal development legend Jim Rohn passed away in 2009, he left an incredible gift: his encouraging, uplifting messages and inspiring, thought-provoking quotes, beloved by millions and shared throughout the world to this day.
SUCCESS celebrates and remembers the life of Jim Rohn with 10 of his most beloved quotes:
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”
3. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
4. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
5. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
6. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
9. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
10. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”